- Like most of San Juan's Historic Hotels The Pop Art hotel was built before elevators. Please expect that one of our staff will assist you in taking your bagage upstairs to your room to make your check in an easy one.
- Live like a local The Pop Art hotel is located in the heart of Old San Juan's cultural center. There are countless restaurants, shops, and historical sites to explore. Be sure to ask us some of the best for you!
- Comfortable and Eclectic At the Pop Art Hotel your room is decorated in traditional Puerto Rican Bohemian style rich in local ART and culture.
- Things are hotter in the Tropics! Because Puerto Rico is closer to the Equator, the sun can be a little stronger. Be sure to wear proper protection when exploring our beautiful city.
- Caliente Old San Juan Dance the night away at plenty of great local bars, restaurants, and nightclubs all within walking distance to our quaint historic hotel.
Welcome to the Pop Art Hotel. This Historic Building once housed la Familia Tizol, heirs to one of the most important musical voices in the American Jazz tradition. In the 30's and 40's, Juan Tizol was one of the lead musical arrangers for the Duke Ellington Orchestra, and the author of two timeless Jazz standards: Perdido and Caravan, legendary pieces played by generations of Jazz musicians.